Golden_Legacy Donor Abuse Report

HotDamn

Golden_Legacy Donor Abuse Report

Postby HotDamn » Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:08 pm

Steam Name: Golden_Legacy

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:77890647

Reason for report(Check The Rules): Disrespectful towards other players, abuse of donor powers, This isn't the first time he has done this.

Proof(Take a Screenshot or video(high chance).): http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7656 ... 1113168046
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7656 ... 1113166886

do you understand that abuse reports are taken very seriously as well as take time? false reports will not be tolerated.: Yes
HotDamn

Re: Golden_Legacy Donor Abuse Report

Postby HotDamn » Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:08 pm

I also have many witness to him disrespecting and abusing peaceminator, and a few other people
Napalmburner

Postby Napalmburner » Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:58 pm

I have seen Golden_Legacy be an asshole, along with him generally micspamming.

However, he did not have donor back then, but he was still an general asshole.

This just makes it crystal clear that he is not mature enough to handle his powers and he is just toxic.

I'll wait for jaxjaxk to do something however, because I can't just ban him on a whim.
oorah
pack a punch
where's that dead meat?
jaxjaxk
Site Admin

Postby jaxjaxk » Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:36 am

looks like today is a good day to review the rules. lets go over what is relevant to this report first. now i know i asked both of you already to review viewtopic.php?f=52&p=67#p67 but i also know that only like 2 people know it by heart so reviews are good.
1)gag --- if a player is being racist/sexist or really damn annoying you can use this command. all players are capable of local gagging players so you should almost never use this. this IS abuse unless they are being racist/sexist or 70% of the server is begging for you to gag them. when in doubt use !votegag as that is never abuse.
hotdamn, sadly all you proved here was that he ungaged himself after you gagged him. no video or audio was ever provided so sadly no proof exists for him breaking any of the rules or a reason to gag proven. preference is to votemut or votegag. that or get better proof
Golden_Legacy, i am tired of all the reports about you.

2)rule 3: No excessive profanity or spam. ---- in general this is to prevent players form being "that" annoying person. typically if they are annoying you can local mute however if the whole server is annoyed you can gag/mute them. this is an extension of rule #1 to some degree. for cases like this we have a votemute ulx command under vote. for the most part adminAI will take care of text based racism and profanity however some things might slip through. punish accordingly if needed and notify jaxjaxk for missed words or terms.
rule 1: No racism or sexism. Goes for songs in the jukebox as well. ----- players that are being racist or sexist should be gagged/muted. should they continue you have permission to kick them, if for some reason they are not getting the message ban them for no longer than 24 hours. if perma gagging is needed contact an admin. for the most part adminAI will take care of text based racism and profanity however some things might slip through. punish accordingly if needed and notify jaxjaxk for missed words or terms.

i assume these were the rules that were broken. i would find it sad if the staff and donors could not follow rules this easy and well spelled out.

3) admin wars that are not private are never permitted
if you want to have a "who has more admin power and can use it better" competition i will save you some time, i have more power and i can use it better.
hotdamn, if you want to report abuse just report them here. no need to ban them unless they are A: attacking the server. B: making true threats C: cheating D: bypassing systems intentionally. using !request will contact me directly. i do not see a request right now. please next time do that.
Golden_Legacy, because of the logs and abuse report your ban stands.

4) i can see the logs you know.....
[20:48:04] ***** gagged *****,***** fucks *****
if you guys want to bitch at each other do it in private chat. i do not like seeing this kind of crap in my logs or on my server.

conclusion:
hotdamn --- not enough evidence for a fully proven abuse report. next time get someone higher on the food chain to handle this.
Golden_Legacy, the ban will not be removed from the records.
yoda8582, Golden_Legacy you are being moved to the restricted access group for some time. if you are going to act like children then you will be treated like children.
Please Don't be an asshole to me, cause then i have to be an asshole to you and I'm way better at being an asshole than you are.

Return to “Unconfirmed”